The services provided aim to provide high end professional advice, in a personalized manner where interaction with the clients goals and objectives is of the essence. The following are the services provided:
• Audit and Assurance
• Back Office
Paul Bugeja provides audit and assurance services to Limited Liability companies to ensure and enhance business performance. Locally based companies are obliged by law to have their financial statements being audited by a Maltese warrant holder. He offers detailed assessments and provides an analysis on which to increase audit efficiency whilst always adhering to International Standards and Companies Act 1995.
Ancillary audit and assurance services include:
• Internal audit
• Information System Audit
• Internal Control Investigations
Paul Bugeja assists clients, including both individuals and companies, in tax planning and compliance with local tax legislation. He performs routine tax work including
Personal tax advice and assistance in compiling income tax returns as required by Maltese laws
• Online submission of income tax returns to local tax authorities on behalf of the companies
• Preparation of dividend warrants, where applicable
• Application of Tax Incentives to businesses
• Tax advice to individuals who are residents and/or domiciled in Malta
• Registration of shareholders of the company for the purposes of a claim for refund
• Assistance in the preparation of the Malta tax refund application and submission of the application to the Inland Revenue Department
• This service extends to representation of clients with various tax authorities.
• Paul Bugeja also assists clients on indirect taxation relating to VAT registrations and other VAT related declarations. He also provides international VAT advices to clients both in and outside of the EU.
Paul Bugeja provides clients with secretarial services including:
• Company set up and registration
• Opening of bank accounts
• Filing of Annual returns and other relevant forms to Malta Financial Services Authority
Paul Bugeja offers client with back office services and these includes:
• Bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records
• Compiling regular and ad hoc management reports
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Cash flows projections and budgets
Paul Bugeja offers personalised consultancy services in the different areas of management with the aim of assisting clients in becoming more effective and efficient in their business endeavours.
Payroll services include the following:
• Payroll summary reports
• Employee pay slips for the individual employees
• Submission of statutory forms (FS3, FS4, FS5 and FS7) to the Inland Revenue Department
• Submission of forms to the Employment and Training Corporation upon commencement and termination of employment of each employee.